Over the past several years, we've accumulated numerous questions that probably aren't big enough to support an entire episode on their own, so, we bundled a bunch together and rocket through them in this two-part episode! The questions in this one are:
- How do you feel about start times/end times or set schedules?
- I am planning to quit my job, when do I tell my co-workers? Before or after my boss?
- Do you let your company put their software on your phone?
- Is it ever okay to say "if this happens I'll quit"?
- I like my job but hate a coworker, is it okay to just tell my boss that?
- Is it possible to be as successful as a remote worker as a local one?
As promised, pictures of Dawn and her husband next to a tower!
Catch us next episode as we finish up the next set of short questions, and don't forget to read Jenny Odell's "How to do Nothing" along with us!